Can't wear print scrubs to work? Solid colored scrubs only? Think your options are limited? Think again! You can still have a different look to wear to work by combining different solid styles of medical scrubs.
You can easily jazz up you solid scrubs work wardrobe and go from an ordinary two pocket top to a stylish mock wrap top or from a basic tapered scrub pant to a flare pant. Solid colored options are limitless now that uniform companies like Uniform Advantage are branching out to more fashion-inspired scrubs. Even basic and traditional brands like Cherokee scrubs have more options than ever before.
Here is a list of styles in solid colors you can wear to work:
- Sweetheart Neck Scrub Top ~ Sexier than your traditional v-neck, a scallop neck top ads a slight curve to shape the neckline more like an elongated bracket than a straight v.
- Mock Wrap Top ~ Yes, it's a mock wrap, so your scrub top is still all in one piece. A wrap like feature in the front and tie in the back add feminine shape to your waistline.
- Ruffle Trim ~ Oh so cute ruffles add a girly and playful look to a mock-wrap top.
- Mandarin Collar Snap Front Top ~ Inspired from trendy button downs and high collars, a Mandarin Collar Snap Front Top has a sporty and sexy look you can't go wrong with.
- Jean Style Scrub Pants ~ A straight leg pant with a mock fly gives scrub pants a jean-like look.
- Yoga Style Scrub Pant ~ Yoga style pants are a comfortable choice, given their non-binding stretch elastic waistband. Boot-cut with bottom slits add an extra unique touch to these pants.
- Cargo Style Pants ~ Cargo pockets are not only stylish but also allow for more pocket room!
Even if everyone in your office or on your wing is wearing the same color scrubs, who says you can't stand out with a different style?